Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Links (etc.)

  • Serious Eats is cooking Robb Walsh's The Tex-Mex Cookbook this week, in honor of the super bowl. Apparently super bowls are Texan? Funny, growing up I was convinced they were Midwestern, with the beer brats and the spinach dip and whatnot. Whatever, Tex-Mex rules. I'll allow it.
  • The Boston Cooking-School Cookbook is available online, in full! Exciting! (And searchable!)
  • In other news, I have quit reading any and all Sugar publications. Life's too short to be a stereotypical woman. In any case, if I miss anything “important,” let me know.

  • In other other news, does anyone have any suggestions for good things to read on the theory of reviewing? The more I think about it, the less I think recommending books to a general public makes any goddamn sense.

No comments: